Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup!.
You can have Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup!
- It’s of Family time.
- You need 1 of part comfort Food.
- It’s 1 of part Family.
- Prepare 1 of part participation Fun.
- You need of The binder love.
- It’s of Captain crunch pancakes.
- Prepare As needed of water see instructions on package.
- It’s 1 box of captain crunch cereal pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 bottle of captain crunch imitation flavored maple syrup.
Captain Crunch Pancakes and Syrup! instructions
- Prepare and eat the comfort foods that yall love and enjoy!!! You can get the recipes for the sandwiches and tacos from the other pandemic recipes I posted..
- Enjoy the surroundings with your family and have fun. During a pandemic it can get quite bit of tension enjoy one another. Interact with one another with lots of love. I hope you enjoy your vacation if you get to go during the pandemic..
- Mix the ingredients of the captain crunch pancake mix with water as instructed. Cook in the frying pan dry fry turn as needed. Add syrup and butter to the pancakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Indian spicy chicken with potato. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Add the spice mix to the veg and potatoes, and tip onto a large roasting tray. Arrange the chicken on top and season.
I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish. Keywords: chicken and sweet potatoes, meal prep chicken, sheet pan chicken and sweet potatoes. I love sweet potatoes but can't get my boyfriend to eat them. You can cook Indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian spicy chicken with potato
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped large onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of curry leaf.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- It’s 800 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of coriander.
Maybe a little spice will entice him! Potatoes – We Indians aren't usually very fussy about the types of potatoes we use. Made these potatoes recently and they were absolutely delicious. I love Indian food and your recipes are always perfect because they are not too spicy and still the most delicious.
Indian spicy chicken with potato step by step
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
Measuring out those spices is definitely the step The combination of the subtle, sweet coconut flavour with the big spicy flavours in this curry is SO The spicy curry sauce is terrific with cannellini beans, navy, great northern, kidney, black beans. This spicy Bombay potatoes recipe creates a simple vegetarian and vegan potato dish bursting with flavor. The secret is in the mustard oil. One of the secrets for the perfect spicy Bombay potatoes is in the cooking oil. Using mustard oil gives Indian food dishes that little extra burst of authentic taste.
You can cook Chocolate Granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
Chocolate Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Choco chip Granola Clusters.
You can cook Choco chip Granola Clusters using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco chip Granola Clusters
- Prepare 4 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
Choco chip Granola Clusters step by step
- Mix the oats and honey really well then spread the mixture on an oven tray.
- Place the tray in a preheated 180-190° oven for 20-30 mins.
- Remove and let cool. The mixture will still be soft when removed. But once cooled down it will harden.
- Break apart the oat-honey mix into clusters and add in nuts, raisins or chocolate chips according to own taste.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint.
You can have 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- You need 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- It’s 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- You need 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- You need 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint step by step
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash.
You can cook West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash
- You need 2 tbsp of grape seed oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 5 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of cubed squash.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry.
- Prepare 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash instructions
- chop spinach.
- grate carrots.
- mince garlic.
- heat oil on medium in pan.
- add garlic and cook for one minute.
- add tomato paste, cloves and curry and cook for one minute.
- add tomatoes, carrots and broth and bring to boil.
- add chicken, squash and spinach.
- cover and simmer on low boil for 45 minutes.
- add salt and pepper.