West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash.
You can cook West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash
- You need 2 tbsp of grape seed oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 5 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of cubed squash.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry.
- Prepare 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
West Indian Curry Chicken with Squash instructions
- chop spinach.
- grate carrots.
- mince garlic.
- heat oil on medium in pan.
- add garlic and cook for one minute.
- add tomato paste, cloves and curry and cook for one minute.
- add tomatoes, carrots and broth and bring to boil.
- add chicken, squash and spinach.
- cover and simmer on low boil for 45 minutes.
- add salt and pepper.