Indian spicy chicken with potato. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Add the spice mix to the veg and potatoes, and tip onto a large roasting tray. Arrange the chicken on top and season.
I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish. Keywords: chicken and sweet potatoes, meal prep chicken, sheet pan chicken and sweet potatoes. I love sweet potatoes but can't get my boyfriend to eat them. You can cook Indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian spicy chicken with potato
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped large onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of curry leaf.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- It’s 800 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of coriander.
Maybe a little spice will entice him! Potatoes – We Indians aren't usually very fussy about the types of potatoes we use. Made these potatoes recently and they were absolutely delicious. I love Indian food and your recipes are always perfect because they are not too spicy and still the most delicious.
Indian spicy chicken with potato step by step
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
Measuring out those spices is definitely the step The combination of the subtle, sweet coconut flavour with the big spicy flavours in this curry is SO The spicy curry sauce is terrific with cannellini beans, navy, great northern, kidney, black beans. This spicy Bombay potatoes recipe creates a simple vegetarian and vegan potato dish bursting with flavor. The secret is in the mustard oil. One of the secrets for the perfect spicy Bombay potatoes is in the cooking oil. Using mustard oil gives Indian food dishes that little extra burst of authentic taste.